Marketing is not about drawing nice pictures nor forging banners. Marketing is selling to the masses. In case of web sites, it usually means selling ideas — we must sell to the clients the idea that they have to come to our web site and, once here, look around as much as possible. To achieve this, we need to go through a logical process:
- Where do you feel a problem or an unused possibility? Marketing always starts with a lenghty conversation with you, i.e. our client, in order to understand your needs.
- What causes the problem? We can answer this after going through your statistics and analyzing the data.
- What could be the solution? This is the place to set goals. The more specific the goal, the better is usually the result.
- How to come to the solution? In this stage, we pick the tools and create the message.
- Implementation. To some extent, we do it ourselves, but also use partners when necessary.